Note: If your video says that your browser doesn’t support this video, just click the arrow to start and it should begin. It seems to be a glitch with wordpress. Thank you!
Today, I want to show you how accepting those dangerous prescriptions from your doctor is causing you to be equal to a heroin/cocaine abuser. Once you know that your doctor is giving you dangerous medications, it is up to you to make a change in your life or suffer torment, withdrawal, organ failure, seizures, stroke, heart attack and an early death.
We all know that when a person struts down to his or her drug dealer, we know that they’re willingly, knowingly and purposely after a high and are bound and determined to get it. We also know that they are fully aware that if they get caught using, they will spend some time in jail. Another known factor is that – most of the time – people sell their bodies in order to get that high because, without it, they will get violently sick and possibly die from withdrawal. Another given is that they are knowingly risking their lives every single time they use. Overdose, as everyone knows, is all too common.
So, what about Rx drugs that your doctor gives you?
- More people die from doctors’ prescription drugs than do people using Heroin and Cocaine combined.
- Prescription drugs such as Opiates, Benzodiazepines, Hypnotics (sleeping pills) and Stimulants (just to name a few categories) should NEVER be prescribed for more than 3 days – if at all. Antidepressants, antipsychotics and other psychotropic drugs should NEVER be prescribed by anyone other than a board certified psychiatrist; even then, you must consider whether or not this person needs to be hospitalized and evaluated in a mental health unit as these drugs cause suicidal and homicidal ideations.
- Doctors that offer you these drugs, outside of a hospital facility, and for more than 3 days, are basically drug dealers who wear white coats.
Do the patients who use Rx drugs seek after the same high as street drug users do?
- Absolutely YES! The addictive Rx drugs given to you by your doctor do not keep their intensity. In other words, the dose you take today will not have the same effect on you when you continue to take it for 2 weeks. That means that your doctor will most likely increase the dose or add another drug to potentiate (make stronger) it’s effect. As a matter of fact, many doctors, in order to keep you addicted, will add certain specific other drugs that will give give their patients the equivalent of a very potent ‘heroin high’.
- Dosages are raised by doctors or additional drugs are added because every few weeks, the effect and euphoria (or high) of these drugs dissipates. Keep in mind that these drugs, while becoming less effective, are stored in the body’s vital organs. This is the reason people ‘accidentally’ overdose and never see it coming.
Is it possible that Rx drug users could end up doing prison time or have to sell their bodies?
- Yes! It happens every day of the week. Why, you ask? The reason is that laws are getting tighter and doctors are being squeezed not to prescribe these types of drugs… especially Opiate painkillers. These days they can face professional discipline for misconduct, malpractice suits for iatrogenic addiction and death, and criminal criminal charges. So, what do the people do who are on these drugs and now suffer withdrawal? They hit the streets and buy heroin! Heroin is an opiate. Whether they are 12 or 90, they will start shooting up because the withdrawal is unbearable and they don’t want to be hospitalized for 14 days to detox. As we know, this is illegal. Being illegal, these people who have graduated from pills to heroin are now conducting themselves as other heroin abusers do, so they easily can and do end up with criminal charges.
What about withdrawal and accidental overdose? My doctor would never put me on drugs that would cause harm to me!
- Think again, my friends! Remember that nasty thing called ‘GREED’? Greed causes those who have the love of money to do crazy things. Just because some people have an MD, DO, PA, or NP after their names doesn’t mean they don’t or can’t love money! People who love money look for ways to make that money in a cushy, easy way. What’s easier than addicting patients to drugs? State laws mandate that these patients MUST come into the medical office monthly in order to get more pills. Insurances pay upward of $880 per 5 minute visit for the patient to get a new Rx. Multiply that by the average number of patients doctors have in the US per month. I’m not going to figure out the statistics for you… you can google that if you want; however, what I will tell you is that in 2012 (the most recent statistics available form the CDC), 259,000,000 (million) prescriptions were written for just Opioids alone!!!!!!!!! You do the math on how lucrative it is for doctors to prescribe these drugs and how they only have to spend 5 minutes with a patient to make upwards of $880.00 per month per patient. Don’t you wonder how your monster doctor affords all of those luxury vacations… new cars… huge houses (and multiple homes)… designer clothes… private schools… etc? I guess you’ve been reading my words here because you guessed it… it’s by prescribing addictive and mind altering drugs! Voila! One American dies every 19 minutes here in the US from a prescription overdose from addictive drugs prescribed by their doctor. IATROGENIC DEATH is now the #1 cause of accidental death in America. To me, it’s no accident when doctors know what these drugs do and prescribe them anyway. Even after a patient has experienced a massive overdose, their doctor will prescribe them to that same patient again when they get home from the hospital. That’s egregious since the chance of overdose is GREATER after an overdose has already occurred. For many, it only takes just one pill!!!
Motto of my post today? NEVER TRUST YOUR DOCTOR!
- Do the research – Look up the drugs yourself and ask your pharmacist for a package insert so that you can see all facts about the drugs.
- ask questions of pharmacists, naturopaths, google ‘dangers of (name of drug)’ and see what others have experienced and what remains hidden from patients.
- allow a window of time before accepting any Rx or procedure in order to get other opinions from doctors who are naturopaths.
- *******NEVER start with these drugs and you’ll never get addicted, you’ll never get dead before your time, and you’ll never suffer the evil ravages of taking them.
- Look for an MD or DO who is a Naturopath… seek natural alternatives.
- For pain, google LDN… an awesome way to control pain, many diseases and helps you sleep. It doesn’t ’cause’ anything in your body… it enables your body to heal itself.
Much like a “narco state” that’s run by narco terrorists, America has now collapsed into a pharma state run by “legal” drug cartels protected by a hopelessly corrupt government.
The evidence is all around you: How the drug cartels control Congress, universities, medical schools, science journals and of course the entire fake news media (previously known as the “mainstream media”).
The pharmaceutical industry has more lobbyists in Washington D.C. than any other industry, including the weapons industry. Similarly, Big Pharma is routinely caught committing felony crimes involving price fixing or bribery “kickback” schemes such as the GlaxoSmithKline criminal bribery network that involved over 40,000 U.S. doctors.
Big Pharma is a massive criminal racketeering enterprise with a devastating cost in human lives, suffering and financial bankruptcy. If the parasitic drug cartels are not stopped, they will destroy America by obliterating its financial solvency, human health and even human freedom.
Already, the drug cartels are pushing for mandatory vaccination laws — a form of medical tyranny and violence — that allow the government to forcibly inject you (essentially at gunpoint) with anything the drug companies demand, no matter how dangerous. This includes, by the way, human fetal tissue, DNA from diseased animals, toxic heavy metals, brain-damaging chemicals and other ingredients confirmed by the CDC as being used in vaccines. (See The Truth About Vaccines documentary series for more details.)
No meaningful medical reform can ever take place under the current pharma regime
As a pharma state, America cannot extricate itself from the corruption and malfeasance of the pharmaceutical industry, which is exactly why no meaningful Obamacare repeal or reform can ever succeed: There’s too much money at stake for the drug cartels that wield monopoly influence in Washington.
Both the FDA and CDC have become “captive” agencies that serve primarily to protect the monopoly interests of the pharmaceutical giants, and even the FTC obeys Big Pharma by seeking out and destroying producers of natural products that might compete with Big Pharma’s high-profit drugs.
In the same way that Colombia existed as a narco state, America is now a pharma state, meaning that pharmaceutical interests now control the government, the media, the universities and even the “science” (which means it isn’t really science at all).
Like a dangerous parasite, this pharmaceutical infestation of nearly every institution in the nation will, of course, bankrupt and destroy America’s financial solvency, leading to a collapse and “reboot.” It is vital that when the reboot comes, Americans reject the drug cartels that destroyed our nation, our health, our financial solvency and even our minds in many cases (with mind-altering chemical medications).
Hear more about how America has plunged into a “pharma state” at my Health Ranger Report podcast.
By Gary G. Kohls, MD, guest to Natural Blaze
I recently had a dialogue with a person who had emailed me about a friend of hers who had been mis-treated for years by drug-prescribing psychiatrists. The psychiatrists – and their alarming and illogical drugging – had made him worse and worse and eventually totally disabled over the years. Because of the high probability that the drugs he had taken over the years – known to be both neurotoxic and addictive – were also brain-damaging and dementia-inducing, we discussed some things that perhaps could be helpful (see the information below).
The obvious major problem, according to the person who contacted me, was the fact that the patient had been continuously over-dosed with irrational cocktails of a multitude of dangerous psychiatric drugs. Since there were a number of lessons that I thought my readers could benefit from learning, I decided to make the letter into a Duty to Warn column.
Below is the essence of my last communication with the friend of the over-drugged patient.
“What a mess your friend’s so-called healers have made of his brain!! They are guilty, guilty, guilty of “first doing harm” rather than first doing NO harm (per the Hippocratic Oath). You tell me that he has been on SSRI antidepressants, psychostimulants, anti-psychotics, tranquilizers and mood stabilizers, which are the five categories of psychotropic drugs. A psychiatrist who has been using such a variety of drugs doesn’t know what he is doing , but what is worse is that he trusts the totally untrustworthy, amoral psychiatric drug companies way too much!
“No human being on earth would have responded any other way than how your friend has responded, what with being prescribed unknown combinations of brain-altering, brain-damaging synthetic drugs. Note that Big Pharma never does research involving more than one drug at a time even in the rat labs! What must come out of such corporate pseudo-research is bad science and therefore bad medicine!
“Below is the partial list of medications that you mentioned in your letter that your friend had taken at one time or another, usually, of course, in a cocktail of other drugs, any combination of which – as I mentioned above – has never been tested in either pre-clinical (animal lab) or clinical (human) trials for either safety or efficacy, either short-term or long-term.
“Zoloft, Effexor, Wellbutrin, Xanax, Concerta (36mg), Lamictal (as high as 900 mg), Lithium (only about a week as his psoriasis acted up), Depakote, modafinil, Ambien, Abilify, Zyprexa, Valium.”
1) Pfizer’s Zoloft, GlaxoSmithKline’s Wellbutrin and Pfizer’s Effexor are powerful and addictive so-called “antidepressant” drugs (which should more accurately have been called “agitation-inducing” drugs (but that wouldn’t have been good for Big Pharma’s business model). Most of them have been classed by the pharmaceutical industry as “selective serotonin reuptake pump inhibitors (SSRIs) – a very deceptive term because they are NOT selective to serotonin and they mess around with more organelles in the synapses of the brain than the reuptake pumps).
(Other examples of such drugs include Forest Lab’s Celexa, Lilly’s Cymbalta,Forest’s Lexapro, GlaxoSmithKline’s Paxil, Pfizer’s Pristiq, Lilly’s Prozac, Jazz’s Luvox, Merck’s Remeron, Lilly’s Symbyax, Bayer’s Yaz, and Lilly’s Sarafem.)
2) McNeil’s Concerta is a psychostimulant drug identical to Novartis’s Ritalin. They are in the class of drugs (FDA-approved for so-called ADHD or somnolence, including – irrationally – sleepiness caused by sleep deprivation!). These drugs are powerful and highly addictive dopamine and/or nor-epinephrine reuptake pump inhibitors that temporarily boost the level of those two transmitters in the synapse but at the same time dysregulate dopamine receptors as well as dopamine reuptake pumps.
(Other examples of such drugs include Shire’s Adderall, Shire’s Daytrana, Novartis’s Focalin, Shire’s Intuniv, UCB’s Metadate, Mallinckrodt’s Methylin, Cephalon’s Nuvigil, Lilly’s Strattera, Shire’s Vyvanse, Cephalon’s Provigil (modafinil), caffeine, nicotine, dexedrine, “uppers”, etc, that commonly cause mania, psychosis and sleep deprivation in addition to many other dangerous symptoms that can make ignorant or too-busy physicians think that the patient is mentally ill; rather than psychiatric drug-intoxicated.)
3) Eli Lilly’s Zyprexa, Janssen’s Abilify and Glaxo’s Lamictal, all so-called “anti-psychotic” drugs (which should more accurately have been called heavily-sedating major tranquilizers, which are seriously brain-altering drugs). These drugs are dopamine, norepinephrine and often serotonin blocking drugs that make victims feel dead inside. These drugs are also brain-damaging and highly dependency-inducing drugs that are difficult to stop taking, partly because one of the serious withdrawal symptoms is psychosis. Patients who have been given such drugs for off-label reasons such as for sleeping (never having been psychotic before taking the drug) have been known to have hallucinations and acute psychotic attacks during the withdrawal period!
(Other examples of such drugs include the now-generic Haldol, Prolixin, Mellaril, fluphenazine, perphenazine, prochlorperazine, thioridazine, GlaxoSmithKline’s Thorazine, Lilly’s Zyprexa, Astra-Zeneca’s Seroquel, Janssen’s Risperdal, Bristol-Myers Squibb’s Abilify, Pfizer’s Geodon, Novartis’s Clozaril, Novartis’s Fanapt, Janssen’s Invega and Merck’s Saphris).
4) Roche’s Valium, Pfizer’s Xanax and Sanofi Aventis’s Ambien are benzodiazepine-type drugs, which are powerful and highly addicting. They are the so-called “minor” tranquilizers and sleeping pills.
(Other examples include Valeant’s Librium, Valeant’s Dalmane, Biovail’s Ativan, Lundbeck’s Tranxene, Pfizer’s Halcion, Roche’s Klonopin, Sepacor’s Lunesta, Mallinckrodt’s Restoril, Takeda’s Rozerem and King’s Sonata, any of which can cause somnolence, depression, lowered IQ and long-term brain damage and, when the dose is cut down, can cause serious withdrawal symptoms, including serious insomnia, agitation, psychosis and mania.)
5) Abbott’s Depakote and the generic lithium are so-called “mood stabilizer” drugs. Depakote could have caused your friend’s liver failure. Most “mood stabilizers” (except for lithium) are drugs that were designed and marketed as anti-epilepsy drugs, for which they were approved by the FDA. However, they have been heavily marketed (often illegally) as “mood stabilizers” or drugs that might help pain perception or anxiety but they have also been found, upon withdrawal, to cause agitation, insomnia and even grand mal seizures, even if the patient had never had a seizure before. (Other examples include Pfizer’s Neurontin, Pfizer’s Dilantin, Ortho-McNeil’s Topamax, Pfizer’s Lyrica and UCB’s Keppra).
6) Of course your friend was probably also using the over-the-counter (OTC) psychoactive substances caffeine and nicotine. The heavy use of such addictive “food substances” such as coffee, caffeinated soda pop, NutraSweet-laden “diet” pop and tobacco by patients on “anti-psychotics” is legendary.
“Those unfortunates that have been labeled with a psychosis and then forced to take “anti-psychotics” are almost always addicted to these OTC psychostimulants as well. Drugs that block dopamine and nor-epinephrine will make patients feel so numb and dead inside that they will do anything to overcome the dopamine and nor-epinephrine under-stimulation. And so, not only will they be dependent on the toxic prescription drug, they will also be addicted to the toxic stimulant substance. De-ciphering what drug is doing what is very difficult and time-consuming to figure out, and so most ignorant and too-busy doctors never try. They just keep prescribing the drugs and keep their fingers crossed, hoping that they will never have to face the inevitable withdrawal syndromes.
“Of course when the inevitable happens and such unlucky patients can’t afford the prescriptions anymore, can’t afford health insurance premiums, can’t afford the deductible fees, can’t afford the co-pays, loses health care for any other reason or somehow just quits or cuts down on the drugs (because they know they are being sickened by them), the patient will probably wind up in a mental hospital where another new mental illness label will be falsely applied and a new cocktail of brain-damaging and addictive drugs will be forced upon the patient again.
“Most physicians (and all physician assistants) do not understand the exact mechanism of action of the above drugs nor do they know how to help get their patients off the drugs when they start to understand the adverse effects that occur with ALL of these medications.
“It is important to remind ourselves that none of these psychiatric drugs were ever tested in the animal labs in any combination of two or more drugs, which is also true for the human trials!
“And there are hardly any long-term trials done either (most animal lab experiments last fewer than a week in length and most human anti-depressant trials lasted – on average – 6 weeks in duration, even though most humans are told to take them the rest of their lives!)
“Also none of these drugs were ever tested in sequential trials (one drug following another) for safety or efficacy!
“So your friend has been experimented upon by a system that knows next to nothing about what happens at the synapse level of the human brain, especially long-term. His psychiatrists have been cavalierly drugging him – on a trial and error basis, no less – with a multitude of dangerous and addictive chemical substances and combinations of substances that never came anywhere close to curing him.
“Indeed, these neurotoxic substances have instead made him worse with every cumulative dose. As we discussed, I believe that there is a good chance that his initial diagnoses were likely to have been in error.
“In other words, he might have only been experiencing a temporary, albeit perhaps overwhelming, emotional issue that could have been cured with non-pharmaceutical means such as good psychotherapy. But instead, he was probably quickly mis-diagnosed (because, unfortunately, he saw psychiatrists who have immense power and authority over their patients) with a “permanent”, “life-long”, “incurable”, “probably inherited” “mental illness” that would make him a permanent patient of the psychiatric and pharmaceutical industries, who would be the ones to profit by prescribing and supplying the “necessary” drugs (that would be endlessly dealt out to him on a trial and error basis).
“Of course, if that scenario of erroneous diagnosis is true, your friend has been also been mis-treated. To de-cipher the situation in retrospect would require a series of thorough history-taking clinic visits and a slow tapering off of the brain-damaging drugs (along with close attention to his mal-nourished and drug-sickened brain and body plus good psychotherapy for whatever was the original emotional issue – as well as for the current psychological trauma from the mis-treatment he has received).
“I’m sorry to be so pessimistic, but honesty is the best policy. Your friend’s brain may be so messed up that he will never totally recover. His brain has already suffered enough damage to make him totally brain-disabled. But the fact that he had a good career prior to swallowing all those drugs, perhaps his prognosis is better than I fear. If he and his loved ones can educate themselves adequately, that will improve his chances. Please be aware that he might only be able to lower his medications to a minimum level to avoid serious withdrawal symptoms, or at least be willing to take many months or years to do the tapering.
“Also, because he has been on such a large number of drugs, he is at high risk of developing a psychiatric drug-induced dementia (an iatrogenic disease [doctor-caused] that his “doctors” will surely try hard to dismiss and mis-diagnose as Alzheimer’s Disease [of unknown origin] rather than implicate themselves as responsible for the dementia).
“I have had extensive experience with hundreds of similarly mal-treated “psychiatric” patients during my career, and I have been repeatedly angered over the injustices that had been done to them by well-meaning but poorly-informed physicians or physician assistants. A really good, committed lawyer that has no ties to Big Pharma or Big Medicine could have sued any of those mal-practicing doctors and drug companies – if there was any justice in this world and if the Big Pharma defense lawyers weren’t so well-paid and so cunning at making sure that justice is never done applied to the drug company’s victims.
“First of all very few lawyers want to go up against the raft of Big Pharma lawyers that every corporation has on retainer, and very few independent lawyers are eager to go up against the doctors in their own communities because it would be bad for their lawyer business.
“So what to do? It is important, first of all, to find a sympathetic, understanding, knowledgeable physician who is able and willing to write prescriptions for smaller and smaller doses of the offending drugs and will help in the slow tapering process.
“One caveat: the mechanics and neuroscience of tapering off psych drugs is NOT taught in medical schools, because Big Pharma has acquired too much influence on the medical education of our med students and the post-graduation education of licensed physicians. Big Pharma has also been very successful in indoctrinating (and in many cases bribe) academic researchers, authors of medical textbooks, medical school professors, politicians (especially the liberal ones) and the thousands of health journalists into believing the totally false notion of psych drug efficacy and safety, so that now the public also believes the dangerous myth (with lots of help from TV commercials).
“Therefore it is the rare physician who has the knowledge that there is such a thing as psychiatric drug-induced brain damage or psychiatric drug-induced dementia. And it also the rare physician that will have the inclination or the time to do what needs to be done.
“I would suggest that your friend’s caretakers to go to http://www.cchrint.org and view some of the videos there. Also, I would suggest reading some of the many of columns on the topic of mental ill health that I have written over the years. Many of them are archived at Duty to Warn and at Transcend.org.
“Good luck. Don’t give up. There is much justice-seeking to do. What you can learn will help increase the awareness of your friend’s tragic story. Perhaps future victimization from the psychiatric and psychopharmaceutical industries can be halted, so that others won’t have to go through the same things your friend has had to go through.
“Try to find some other folks with similar concerns that might want to get together with you to share information and learn more about you can do together, but don’t trust the National Alliance for the Mentally Ill (NAMI is a Big Pharma front group whose entire existence has been funded by the drug company’s hundreds of millions of dollars and never mentions the immense dangers of their drugs, nor the fact that those chemicals can cause dementia or addictions).
“Do trust, however, what you read on the website of the Citizens Commission on Human Rights (www.cchrint.org).”
Dr Kohls is a retired physician from Duluth, MN, USA. He writes a weekly column for the Duluth Reader, the area’s alternative newsweekly magazine. His columns deal with the dangers of American fascism, corporatism, militarism, racism, malnutrition, Big Pharma’s psychiatric drugging and over-vaccination regimens, and other movements that threaten the environment, health, democracy, civility and longevity of the populace. Many of his columns are archived HERE, HERE or HERE
DISCLAIMER: This article is not intended to provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.
Article Source: http://www.naturalblaze.com/2017/04/letter-victims-americas-psychiatric-psychopharmaceutical-industries.html?utm_source=Natural+Blaze+Subscribers&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=f6a54c1ec9-RSS_EMAIL_CAMPAIGN&utm_term=0_b73c66b129-f6a54c1ec9-388098541
IF YOU’VE BEEN TAKING
PRESCRIPTION DRUGS FOR MORE THAN 2 WEEKS, YOU ARE
ADDICTED AND YOUR LIFE
IS AT RISK
Opiates, Benzodiazepines, Antidepressants, Antipsychotics, Hypnotics, Stimulants, toxic poisons that your doctor gives you simply because you’re complaining and want a quick fix. They know that once you take the first pill, you’ll be coming back every month for more. Those visits are charged to insurances at charges upward of $880.00 a pop each month. Still wonder why insurance is so costly? Blame your monster doctor; then, after you read this, blame yourself as well.
- When you stop taking them, you feel so sick that you must begin taking them again
- You’re taking them for more than 2 weeks
- You’re counting your pills to make sure you have enough
- You’re sleeping too much or can’t sleep
- You’re constipated or having diarrhea
- You are having palpitations
- You are fearful and/or anxious
- Your appetite is out of control or you can’t eat
- You’re losing or gaining weight
- You are losing time at work
- The pain is getting much worse (yes… the painkillers CAUSE more pain after a few weeks)
- You find yourself isolating more
- You feel paranoid
- Your skin is crawling
- You are feeling feelings of impending doom
- You go in any weather and take risks in order to the doctor or pharmacy to get your pills
- Your mind is always on the next dose
- You can’t get enough from your doctor, so you try going to other doctors
- Frequent headaches
- Memory loss
- Time seems ‘blurred’
There are far more symptoms than those I just mentioned; however, if you have any one of these, or are taking these medications for more than the perceived medical standard of two weeks, you need to find help and get professionally medically detoxed in a supervised setting. Once you are discharged, find a doctor who doesn’t prescribe any of these medications. After detox, come to us for support. You’ll require one on one support for about 4 months. Our services are charged by a very affordable minimum donation. Until Victory Retreat Montana is up and running, we work by phone and Skype. IatrogenicAddiction.com
The bottom line is that you either get help today, or tragically suffer and have a premature death. Most all insurances can cover most or all of the cost of medically supervised detox. Isn’t your life worth it?
NARDAS is an alliance that we have recently formed that will:
Bring Awareness to the dangers Rx Drug Addiction
Educate patients on physician induced addiction (Iatrogenic Addiction) which is the #1 cause of preventable accidental death in the US right now
Advocate for those affected
Provide support to it’s victims and their families
Educate doctors about prescription drug addiction and detox
Offer alternative methods of dealing with pain, anxiety, insomnia, hyperactivity, etc
Encourage detox to those affected
Organize a Membership so members can bring awareness to their communities
Alert people to the dangers of Rx drugs, resulting damage to the body and mind and the dangers of withdrawal
Encourage safe medically supervised detoxification in a hospital or detox facility
Prevent the initiation of addictive medications
Educate in natural alternative therapies
Arrange online meetings for discussion groups
Holding doctors criminally accountable for the forced addiction of innocent and trusting patients, MUST HAPPEN. Doctors are medical professionals to whom you go to for healing – not further suffering that leads to an untimely death.
Among a host of other major health problems, here are just a few that come from addictive and dangerous Rx drugs:
1) addiction will quickly happen (usually in approximately 2 weeks)
2) the torment of increasing episodes of withdrawal, requiring more drugs and increased dosages which = more side effects
3) inexplicable and bizarre physical and mental symptoms will always occur that they won’t tell you the drugs are responsible for. Rather, they put you through extensive, expensive and unnecessary testing for diseases that don’t exist, after which they give you and more addictive and psychotropic medications that further endanger your physical and emotional health
4) stroke, heart attacks, seizures, psychosis, hallucinations, mental ‘illness’ that is simply a result of the drugs’ side effects
5) an untimely preventable ‘accidental’ death
About these drugs and their effect on you and your psyche:
They’re lethal. Their harm far outweighs their short lived ‘good’. They will romance you for a short time until it begins to destroy and ultimately end your life – slowly, and with the panic of terror. You will be dumbed down and your existence is all about having the drugs and getting the drugs. The suffering is beyond belief. Some of the side effects of particular drugs will last a lifetime. All too many lose their lives. There is no respect of person, age, sex, or position in life. When doctors prescribe these dangerous drugs, they are now giving them to man, woman and child.
Many of these dangerous drugs cause you to feel a euphoria that stops you remembering past hurts and emotional pain. That NEVER lasts… it’s only temporary and will eventually bite you. Most victims of Rx drug addiction enter into it innocently because they trust their doctor. It’s a betrayal like no other. I term it a chemical rape! It is an UNINTENTIONAL drug addiction. Much like any addiction, it takes hostages of the victim and the people who love them. There is no eye in this storm; you need God Himself to lead you out and bring you to safety.
The short term and seemingly quick fix for you, produces a long term high income for your greedy doctor. The death toll is currently up to a staggering 783,936 innocent victims this past year – in the US alone. The suffering is well beyond these numbers. Left behind are grieving loved ones who feel unspeakable guilt that they should have known what they couldn’t have known at the time. Parents find their cold and lifeless kids bodies, foaming at the mouth on the bed in the home and bedroom they designed for their comfort, security and joy. Children can’t find the mom or dad they used to know as loving and caring – due to the effect the drug has on them, or, due to death. The personality of people become buried. These victims are criticized for their ‘drug seeking behavior and doctor shopping’ when doctors fully understand that they HAVE NO CHOICE in order to stop the torture of withdrawal. Everyone who becomes addicted to prescription drugs is owned by their addiction. They have little to no time for their careers, children, activities of daily living, their friends, or their families whom they once cherished. Everything falls apart.
What can be done? Together, we need to work cohesively, from the bottom up rather than from the top down. Why? It’s because Big Pharma and Big Med have become too powerful and are untouchable at this point. So, we educate you, the people, on how to never allow doctors to addict you. We help and support those addicted as to ways on how to get out and stay out. We offer alternative suggestions for ways to manage life’s challenges that got you there in the first place. We give support and comfort to the grieving loved ones left behind. Everyone is given a chance to tell their story or to speak on behalf of your loved one who lost their life. THIS NEEDS TO CHANGE BECAUSE THERE IS AN ABUSE OF POWER THAT THEY SHOULD NEVER HAVE HAD IN THE FIRST PLACE. It can change when you hit doctors where it hurts more – their wallets! If you’ve been injured by an addiction give to you by your doctor, or, a loved one has died of an accidental prescription drug overdose, please contact a malpractice attorney today.
Need HELP? Call my appointment hotline at 406-407-7179 for a FREE discussion on how we can help you. Going forward, there is never a set fee.. only a donation of any size that you can easily afford. We are a non-profit corporation set up to bring some sanity to your life and to help you through that dark tunnel and back into the Light. Until our alternative rahab is completed, which is a Bible based Christian Retreat for those who have problems with addiction, we continue to support you and coach you by phone, Skype, text and email. There is Victory over Rx Drug Addiction. It can only come through the one and only true Living God… Jesus Christ Himself!
May the Lord give you the wisdom and strength to make the right decision in taking the road of joining us. Change must happen. Together we can see this through.
Interested in Membership, or have any comments? Please fill out the form below! The First Year is FREE!
Victory Retreat Montana – VictoryRetreatMontana.com – has just formed a new organization for all those affected in any way by Rx Drug Addiction… victims and loved ones. We have appropriately named it, NATIONAL ALLIANCE FOR Rx DRUG ADDICTION SURVIVORS. Please visit and ‘like’ our revised Facebook Page for support of those who never asked for an addiction, but suffered the ultimate betrayal at the hands of the doctors they trusted with their lives. Go to: facebook.com/RxDrugAddictionSurvivors/ PLEASE help us stop the madness! Show your support.
Doctors & Medical Care are now the #1 Cause of (Preventable) Accidental Death here in the USA. This exceeds ALL other types of accidental death including motor vehicle accidents. I have my definite views as you can see from my blogs and websites; however, what do YOU think?
- Are you allowing doctors to make decisions for you without a full explanation?
- Is your doctor setting aside ample time to talk with you about his/her decision about your treatment plan, medication (whether the risk outweighs the benefit), surgical plan, etc?
- Is your doctor insisting upon a second opinion… one of YOUR choice?
- Are you ending up in your doctors’ office once a month without knowing why?
- Have you been clearly advised about side effects of medications you are being placed on?
- Are you being given a relaxed question/answer period following your visit with your doctor – without your doctor looking at his/her watch or clock on the wall?
- Is your doctor encouraging you to go home and do your own research about your treatment?
- Does your doctor personally call you back and calmly speak with you when you call their office about an important issue or do you receive an answer from a staff member instead?
- If surgery is planned, are you being given ALL options in a relaxed conversational experience?
- Are you finding that you go to see your doctor and he/she just listens to your heart and lungs and then just writes your prescriptions… in a total of 5 minutes after waiting 2 hours to see him/her?
- As you perceive inappropriateness, has your doctor been inappropriate with you at any time?
- Has your primary doctor prescribed Opiates, Benzodiazepines, Antidepressants, Hypnotics, Stimulants or Antipsychotics for a period longer than 3 days without referring you to a specialist?
- Are you addicted to your prescription drugs and your doctor is paying no attention to your addiction?
- Should doctors be held criminally accountable in a court of law for addicting and killing their patients?
- If you are questioning your medical care, why are you still with the same doctor?
If you need help with evaluating whether or not your doctor is of the classification of DANGEROUS, please contact me below. NO ONE should ever allow anyone… especially a doctor… take control of their life, body and mind. The only control you should be YOU and GOD!